Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

Swansea, Leicester (League Cup), Newcastle and Palace away, four games in a month that give the opportunity for fans with lower points to get some away days in. I'll hopefully be going to all 4, can't wait

I think if you do the maths you will find we are the lifeblood of the game. It is the TV money which pays the superstars wages not some one who pays £40 quid for an away ticket
The reason the premier league teams get so much money to pay superstar wages is the unique atmosphere in the grounds which is predominantly generated by the away fans. If it wasnt for the away fans you wouldnt have the chance to pretend you are supporting the team from your armchair.

I think if you do the maths you will find we are the lifeblood of the game. It is the TV money which pays the superstars wages not some one who pays £40 quid for an away ticket
They're only £30 now mate and without us who are prepared to put ourselves out now and again football would be a pretty sterile piece of entertainment.

You have mis read my post. I was not knocking the away support. If you have a problem putting yourself out as you say, don’t go, there are plenty wishing to take your place. The problem is those that moan about times and dates because they feel they have the exclusive rights to see City live at a time and date that suits them

You have mis read my post. I was not knocking the away support. If you have a problem putting yourself out as you say, don’t go, there are plenty wishing to take your place. The problem is those that moan about times and dates because they feel they have the exclusive rights to see City live at a time and date that suits them
So you think it's acceptable to move games to times which make it impossible for fans to get to and from on public transport? Where are these 'plenty' willing to take my place for Swansea away?

What have I misread and where have I moaned about it, yes as a match going supporter I would have preferred Boxing Day afternoon 3pm for sure rather than quarter to eight the day after(for one it gets me out of going for tea at the Mother in Laws). While I see the need for TV money and the fact that people actually want to watch us, to shaft us with Swansea away, Newcastle away and Crystal Palace New years eve is a bit OTT. to keep the sky box season remote holders happy.

erm let me explain. there is ONE set of fans put out like this every year. ONE club is targeted every year. no fans from any club should be kicking off 200 miles away on NYE. no fans should have to travel 200 miles to Newcastle for a night match over the holidays when EVERY OTHER TEAM players on HOLIDAY DAY. a few years ago we played Swansea away at noon on nyd. that's plain wrong. this year even the new years day game, a home blockbuster, is moved to a night match when everyone is back at work. so you go and sit in your smug fucking armchair, you are not the lifeblood, you are a drain on the game. I hope you have a fucking power cut.

erm let me explain. there is ONE set of fans put out like this every year. ONE club is targeted every year. no fans from any club should be kicking off 200 miles away on NYE. no fans should have to travel 200 miles to Newcastle for a night match over the holidays when EVERY OTHER TEAM players on HOLIDAY DAY. a few years ago we played Swansea away at noon on nyd. that's plain wrong. this year even the new years day game, a home blockbuster, is moved to a night match when everyone is back at work. so you go and sit in your smug fucking armchair, you are not the lifeblood, you are a drain on the game. I hope you have a fucking power cut.

What was Liverpool away last season. 1730 on NYE. It was shit as i had to stay sober until at least 2100 :)-Think getting back unless you drove was a pain due to a reduced service on trains ect

Last edited:
At the risk of repeating myself if your not happy with the arrangements don’t go. There will not be an empty seat. If there were no Sky boxes you would not be watching the quality of football and then would you still “put yourself out” to watch a crap side. Some of us have a life outside the club. If you feel that you have to be at every match to maintain some sort of record then good luck to you. There are no prizes from the Club for records or loyalty. I have a generator, so if I have a power cut it is not an issue. If all else fails there is always the pub.I wish you and all Blues travelling over a Christmas period a safe and successful journey. The answer my friends is pay per view and then we can ALL watch it at a reasonable time and not just the select few who have managed to get a ticket by whatever means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.