Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

I think Nike have been very hit and miss. Present home and away are good but these are two of the only decent kits they have produced. So let’s not be deceived. Last years home and third were a disgrace. Puma are generally okay - training gear will be good - kits can be a bit bling - look at Leicester but I’d hope we will get special treatment and our own template. Puma’s international kits tend to be pretty good. Nike whist producing pooor quality has the global reach to help us grow (which was the attraction for the club I guess) but who was really gonna but that sub standard stuff? Getting the look and the quality right must be important - I’m not sure I want to see millions of City shirts sold if they look shite! How does that promote us or our brand. We need to work with Puma to clarify our identity- right shade of blue consistently, white shorts, blue socks with maroon tops - the world needs to recognise that as our unique colours. We are just another club in light blue thanks to our recent kit manufacturers (Umbro included). The financial deal looks good I hope we focus on our brand and don’t let Puma do to us what Nike did and strip us of our identity - blue shirts and white socks ffs!

what colour shirt would you like us to play in then?

We need to work with Puma to clarify our identity- right shade of blue consistently, white shorts, blue socks with maroon tops - the world needs to recognise that as our unique colours. We are just another club in light blue thanks to our recent kit manufacturers (Umbro included).
Eh? What are you after? Laser blue coming back? We are playing in the right shade and have been for a decade.

PUMA SPA Kings in the early 80's were the football boot to dream about - loved them and well before their time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.