Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Eh? What are you after? Laser blue coming back? We are playing in the right shade and have been for a decade.

Reply my bad I got shirt and shorts mixed up typing on a phone. Was trying to say I want a consistent kit same shade of blue shirt - you are right the last few years it’s been right but not always the case - laser blue yuk - always white shorts and the same socks to give us a consistent look that identifies us. At the moment we swap and change and don’t have an iconic kit like many other sides.

Reply my bad I got shirt and shorts mixed up typing on a phone. Was trying to say I want a consistent kit same shade of blue shirt - you are right the last few years it’s been right but not always the case - laser blue yuk - always white shorts and the same socks to give us a consistent look that identifies us. At the moment we swap and change and don’t have an iconic kit like many other sides.
Ah right. Yeah. Totally agree. White fucking shorts. Blue fucking socks. Always.

Yep, the laser blue is - and never was - Manchester City in any way... I love the design of the Kappa home shirt from that period, but wrong colour – in sky blue it would have been a beauty

True. But when you look at the home kits of our great late 70s side they are a darker blue than we have currently. They are actually probably closer to the 'laser' Blue than they are to the current kit.

True. But when you look at the home kits of our great late 70s side they are a darker blue than we have currently. They are actually probably closer to the 'laser' Blue than they are to the current kit.
Nonsense, our kit was always ‘Pale’ or ‘Light’ blue. And that was the official description. Never Sky Blue until more recent times.
33dhwms.jpg
[/IMG]

Nonsense, our kit was always ‘Pale’ or ‘Light’ blue. And that was the official description. Never Sky Blue until more recent times.
33dhwms.jpg
[/IMG]

70s shirts a few shades darker than today’s but no where near laser blue. The Kappa kit was almost a kingfisher blue - really odd shade. When we went back to Umbro in Mancini’s era - their first kit with the round collar was perfect. That with this badge would be amazing. The year after when we won the FA cup had the best socks of the modern era.

70s shirts a few shades darker than today’s but no where near laser blue. The Kappa kit was almost a kingfisher blue - really odd shade. When we went back to Umbro in Mancini’s era - their first kit with the round collar was perfect. That with this badge would be amazing. The year after when we won the FA cup had the best socks of the modern era.

Not how I remember them, always pale. Agree about the Kappa kit, awful shade of blue.
33dhwms.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.