David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

I still remember him being clapped off by the entire Bernabeu when we played there and he was subbed. They knew what they had been watching. Really, really great news.
I wonder if his contract extension contains a clause obliging him to say one sentence in English, in public, before he's through here.

You've not been paying attention. He's twice done pretty full interviews in English this season. Certainly a lot more linguistically gifted than Sergio!

Last edited:
Now they are sniffing around Jesus and kdb .

As previously stated, we choose our players advisedly these days. DeBruyne is Silva MkII in terms of just wanting to keep his head down. He seems absolutely content (as does Jesus) to play for us for years to come. It's a measure of how far we've come as well, that I don't believe either of those players would be tempted even if Madrid did come-a-sniffing

I think the last 10 years have proved we don't have to worry about them, either.

On the other hand, Arsenal wanting Sterling...that's a concern. I'm sure he's desperate to play for Wenger.
Lol
Sterling will jump on any change he gets to play for sleeping bag . Oh wait!

3622051_0cc4aee9-ba27-49a1-9c7a-8d09fe58ab82-funny-animated-pictures-23.gif

As previously stated, we choose our players advisedly these days. DeBruyne is Silva MkII in terms of just wanting to keep his head down. He seems absolutely content (as does Jesus) to play for us for years to come. It's a measure of how far we've come as well, that I don't believe either of those players would be tempted even if Madrid did come-a-sniffing
Agreed.
Both of those clubs are in downward spiral atm . As of now city is the only club with every thing in line from top to bottom.

On paper, a number 10, who became the epitome of a winger as playmaker, whilst playing as false 9 for the possibly best national team in Europe. He was also excellent in that role for us. This year he has reinvented himself as a central player (and one in a team without a real defensive midfilder). Bigger, stronger, and a real pest when closing down, capitalising on a tough streak he has always shown. A remarkable achievement for a 5'8 31 year old but nothing out of the ordinary for our David.

If we win the league and he keeps playing the way he is, I reckon he is in with a shout as our best player ever.

It's a glorious sunny winter's day outside and much the same inside the club with this news. Nice one David, here's to another 2.5 seasons watching your sublime skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.