Wrong item delivered dilemma

So I ordered some headphones worth £179 to be delivered on Tues just gone. Took time off for courier who never turned up. Rang the shop who didn't do anything but say "sorry it happens now and again when were busy"
Courier turned up next day when nobody was in and took a photo of my house to prove he was here a day late!
Turned up again today and left the parcel with the neighbour.
When I got the parcel it contains a naim muso qb worth £649!
The dilemma is do I keep the muso (I already have one) or do I come clean?
What are my legal requirements?
Her indoors says come clean (mad woman)
do the right thing,you'll sleep easier :)

Lots of sanctimonious tossers on display in this thread and good luck to the OP if he can afford this Naim thingy, why would anybody be jealous of that?

Was the package addressed to you and named as you?
If so it's a packing error and won't affect the courrier, also plobably logged out wrong at depot and won't affect the individual packing it eothern so only th ecompany will have lost out.

If it was delivered to the wrong address or person return it.

Lol... what for ? keeping something that was sent to him through the post ?
It was addressed to me your honour ,i would say ;-)

Good luck with that.

"A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it"
"Where a person gets property by another’s mistake ... an intention not to make restoration shall be regarded accordingly as an intention to deprive that person of the property or proceeds.
"

£400 and 30 day community service order.

Good luck with that.

"A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it"
"Where a person gets property by another’s mistake ... an intention not to make restoration shall be regarded accordingly as an intention to deprive that person of the property or proceeds.
"

£400 and 30 day community service order.
Are you for real ? Seriously stop with your bullshit mr do gooder ...
I would keep it so would plenty of others and some wouldnt, like yourself ... end of ... enjoy your weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.