West Ham Post Match Thread

have to find a way of rejuvenating our performances and dismantling packed defences with ease because we're winning on borrowed time here.

I hope a week off and Pep really planning hard will pay dividends, feels like we've closed off that chapter of the season and it all starts again afresh on Sunday.

I hope Pep has the answers to the current nosedive in performances, we need to get back to September demolitions, particularly against the Rags and Spurs and show them they have no chance this season or in any future one either.

Respectfully disagree mate. Got done once all game. Everything else solid, neat and tidy. Kompany got done 3 times v Saints in the first half alone.

No worries and we sometimes see a different game pal.

It was noticeable as soon as we scored the second Aguero was hooked. Reinforces the impression that Pep much prefers 1 striker to 2.
It was the last 5 minutes and he wanted to shore us up by bringing DM on. Not sure it reinforced anything other than he wanted to be sure of the three points and we no longer had to try and force the game.

I agree with you, about the negative football. We were told Pep would change the way football is played, in this country.
Don't thinking we were expecting it like this ;-)

It's a crossroads imo. If this fucking garbage was to grind us down & Pep couldn't find an answer to it, then the same kind of wankers who have polluted our football for decades, stay in the game.

If Pep triumphs, then at some point, others wi try to follow & the Fat Sams & Moyses will be under presure to entertain people, plus English players will become footballers.

Getting max points even when not at our best. Think we will play amazing in the derby after being able to reserve some energy.

Team for midweek:
Bravo, Danilo Tosin Mangala Zinchenko, Bernardo Yaya Gundogan Foden, Jesus Sane

Team for the derby:
Ederson, Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph, Fernandinho Silva De Bruyne, Sane Sterling Aguero

I might be wrong, but I don't think Zinchenko is available for European games.

You'd think WHU would help us take points from Chelsea next matchday but I bet they'll rollover and their sturdy defense would become shit again. Makes you wonder sometimes why teams respect us so much but don't give the same amount of respect to our closer rivals. Or is the problem from ourselves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.