Chelsea 2017/2018

I heard on the BBC’s Final Score that Conte has conceded the Premier League to us following today’s defeat.

I know he's paid to try and win for as long as it's mathematically possible, but I gave up on the title about 3 months ago.

Chelsea are finished if we win tomorrow. I expected them to end up beating the rags to second but it doesn't look like they'll do that on current form

Chelsea are finished if we win tomorrow. I expected them to end up beating the rags to second but it doesn't look like they'll do that on current form

I think we will pretty comfortably finish above United, but in the end it doesn't matter as neither Chelsea or United will anywhere close to City. I think you will the title by at least 15 points. I'm not that bothered about 2nd place or 3rd place, as long as we're in the top 3.

I do think we might have an outside chance in the CL, if we spend well in January. It's nothing more than a pipedream at this point though.

I think we will pretty comfortably finish above United, but in the end it doesn't matter as neither Chelsea or United will anywhere close to City. I think you will the title by at least 15 points. I'm not that bothered about 2nd place or 3rd place, as long as we're in the top 3.

I do think we might have an outside chance in the CL, if we spend well in January. It's nothing more than a pipedream at this point though.
You are set up well to have a go in Europe, Conte seems to have a knack of setting up his team to be difficult to beat; I hope you do well (as long as it's not at our expense :P)

It's not even Xmas. All this throwing-in-the towel mallarkey is just bizarre.

I heard on the BBC’s Final Score that Conte has conceded the Premier League to us following today’s defeat.

I was a bit surprised he mentioned the top four and six teams involved in the battle as such which is a bit of a concession but lets face if we are 11 points ahead of them with 8 games to go we can start talking about the title.

For now its way too early and too many variables.

One game at a time is what its all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.