Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear the combined hands of Gill and Scudamore more than any shit this bunch of fucking rag charlatans are capable of.

The premier league needs a successful rags. They will not lie-down meekly and allow a season-ending 11 point gap if they can do something to avoid such a scenario.

Something that has crossed my mind more than once, AND, it'd end our winning sequence in the premier league, another chance to shoehorn their name into the history books (a la Arsenal).

Think this is my favourite bit from Mourinho’s press conference:

“I live a little bit isolated from society, I don’t feel it so much, for me it’s about training ground, hotel, my day off after the CSKA game I went home, so I really don’t have that communication.”

DQkL2lOXkAAUzVh.jpg

He's isolated from reality not society.

We should pity him really. Clearly he's on the spectrum for bipolar or some other mental illness.

One thing for sure he's a pathological liar.

He's isolated from reality not society.

We should pity him really. Clearly he's on the spectrum for bipolar or some other mental illness.

One thing for sure he's a pathological liar.

I note the way he says he never talks about other players or opposition sides and managers and then proceeds to talk about nothing else.

I actually think he doesn't actually know what he actually talking about and lives in some transient galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.