Otamendi
Delph

Fernandinho

Sterling
KDB
Silva
Sane

Aguero

If the rags park the bus in the style of our last 3 opponents and things aren't going right, we should bring Jesus off the bench as he seems to make things happen every time. Hopefully we are cruising at half time and we can just dominate possession, ergo the match

I fear the combined hands of Gill and Scudamore more than any shit this bunch of fucking rag charlatans are capable of.

The premier league needs a successful rags. They will not lie-down meekly and allow a season-ending 11 point gap if they can do something to avoid such a scenario.

I might be a few days late with this : Been ill -
With the loss against Shakhtar - Gabriel Jesus was on the losing side for the first time since he joined us - when he has been picked.
Anyway Jesus will win it for us tomorrow - love the guy . CTID.........

I fear the combined hands of Gill and Scudamore more than any shit this bunch of fucking rag charlatans are capable of.

The premier league needs a successful rags. They will not lie-down meekly and allow a season-ending 11 point gap if they can do something to avoid such a scenario.
oliver will win or lose the game i think,we'll know in the first 15 if he has booked our players already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.