Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will go with Aguero I reckon. Aguero, in turn will prove his worth like he has many, many times before.

Enjoy them both,we are blessed to have an older experienced goalscorer and the kid full of energy and learning fast,as with all positions pep chooses which one suits each game,i would start sergio as he has the measure of the rags and bring on gabby later

Aguero is out of form and Pep said it himself. Playing against a 10 man defense certainly hasn’t helped him. This does not mean that he is finished, far from it. I fully expect him to soon discover his pre- Amsterdam crash form and starting on the bench for derby will help reignite the fire.

Jesus for me starts the derby. His buildup and quick one twos will help unlock the parked bus. Let’s not forget this is how we won at Chelsea. A brilliant one two between Jesus and De Bruyne.

Bring on Kun in the second half.

Aguero is out of form and Pep said it himself. Playing against a 10 man defense certainly hasn’t helped him. This does not mean that he is finished, far from it. I fully expect him to soon discover his pre- Amsterdam crash form and starting on the bench for derby will help reignite the fire.

Jesus for me starts the derby. His buildup and quick one twos will help unlock the parked bus. Let’s not forget this is how we won at Chelsea. A brilliant one two between Jesus and De Bruyne.

Bring on Kun in the second half.
for what reason would we do that? gen question btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.