Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
was bit strange to watch the derby without aguero. I fully expected him not to start as he was completely out of form recently but thought he'd get some minutes. Pep is some bold fucker.

Didn't play yesterday, but did do his first official interview in English, a sit down with Sky talking about his favourite City goals.

Shows Guardiola's language rules are working and personally I'm really glad to see it because having fluent English is only going to keep him more involved with the club after his playing days.

I think it is interesting to see how he is responding to Pep. I suspect under any other manager in any other team his non selection for a derby would cause a serious teddy being thrown from cot and dummy being spat scenario.

This however doesnt seem to be the case, somehow Pep has managed to persuade him that it was infact best for the team and indeed Sergio that he sit on his arse on the bench, further convinced him that its not something to be pissed off about. Judging by Sergios celebrations he has completely bought it.

Pep is saying in every opportunity that the accident has fucked Aguero's form. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.