Peter Kay tickets

well I've never seen Peter Kay live before (apart from a 5 minute cameo in Blackpool when he launched Series 1 of Car Share) so I'm quite pleased to have tickets for June next year
well thats the end of that - hope his family hissues get sorted and he reschedules perhaps in 2019

He was manic on the Ross show, could not stay still. He's done the right thing cancelling. I would not be surprised if he has anxiety stress issues He's right family and health first

A few years ago I was told, first hand, that he was receiving treatment in a well known and respected local cancer institute. I have no idea what his current "family" troubles are but they must be very serious.

He was manic on the Ross show, could not stay still. He's done the right thing cancelling. I would not be surprised if he has anxiety stress issues He's right family and health first
Ah yes that was where i saw him last,in hindsight be looked drunk or drugged up and was well ott

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.