Peter Kay tickets

Best friends with a cameraman who has worked with Kay several times. Apparently a bigger diva you could not find. The tv persona is just that a persona. Refused to even transfer from the make up building to the outside studio as the new Mercedes car was not the right class! Hmmmm changed my opinion of him somewhat.

Tickets for live gigs in the UK are a big con these days - despite supposed government action the agencies just hoover them up the moment they go on sale and even "sell" tickets they don't yet have. Its a tough ask but if acts played to gates of less than 100 fans as a protest something may be done until then its supply vs demand with some fucking spivs as the middle men

Does anyone happen to have any spare tickets for this at FV? Missed out myself and it'd make a great Xmas present. Had a look online and the cheapest ones are being sold for £100+ sat up in the gods, feckers.

Best friends with a cameraman who has worked with Kay several times. Apparently a bigger diva you could not find. The tv persona is just that a persona. Refused to even transfer from the make up building to the outside studio as the new Mercedes car was not the right class! Hmmmm changed my opinion of him somewhat.
Shit I thought I liked him too, if this is true I will be shocked, thought he was alright with no diva attachment at all...! :-(

My ex-missis mam is an asthma nurse who use to treat his kid, she also use to say that he was a right bell end. Proper up his own arse apparently!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.