Better performances at home than Kev's against Spurs?

Only one that come close for me is Nigel De Jongs performance at home v Chelsea a few year back....

There’s been been a few since silva v United, Kompany v United, dzeko v Tottenham, dzeko v Everton, Hart v Tottenham, yaya v palace, yaya v villa de Bruyne/silva v everyone.....

David white vs villa, Ian brightwell v United when deputising for peter Reid

Not to mention benardo silva vs us last year (twice)

May be more but I’m drunk on Glühweins

Aguero's five-goal haul against Newcastle. If he hadn't been inexplicably hauled off for Bony with half an hour to play I'm convinced he'd have gotten at least seven.

Top 5 for me, in no particular order:

Vinny vs United
KDB vs Spurs
KDB vs Stoke
Joe vs Dortmund
Aguero vs QPR....yes, I know, but for about 5 seconds he rocked my world!

Richards keeping out an in form Liverpool Torres for 90 mins under Sven in the 0-0 with Liverpool. Tevez also had a few stormers.
Funnily enough I was going to say his game against United that season. What a 1st half to the season that was.

Also,

Hart vs Dortmund
Robinho vs Hull
Aguero vs Wigan when he scored 3
Aguero vs Tottenham when he scored 4
Aguero vs Newcastle when he scored 5

And last but not least Jo when we battered Portsmouth 6-0 ;)

Last edited:
Others on here have ignored the OP ("since we moved to Eastlands"), so fuck it. I remember a Peter Barnes performance against Chelsea (1977-ish, possibly). Ray Wilkins' brother (Graham, was it?) was marking him and the poor fucker had the afternoon from hell. Barnes tore him a new arsehole. IIRC, Wilkins scored an OG and got sent off later in the game.

Was that the 6-2 win in ‘78?

One of my first games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.