Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most on here that Aguero is twice the player Jesus is right now. At this point, he is still our most reliable goalscorer and a player I believe would be extremely hard to replace.

Since when has the player's reaction had any impact on a substitution being justified?

Aguero is out of form, carrying an injury, and his deputy has contributed to some massive team performances recently. He's got no right to complain about being subbed off when the team goes on to win, and if he is going to get petulant about it, that's sad, because it will only end one way, and it won't be Guardiola's fault when it does.

Do you honestly believe he is carrying a knock ? I mean deep down do you ?

So I'll ask you the same question as I asked 5 mins ago,would you be arsed if he left the club ?
I'd be sad to see him go but I don't think it would be a disaster and I don't think he'd be hard to replace. Certainly there are strikers out there who fit the bill of what Pep wants better.

Barcelona have Messi, Real have Ronaldo, PSG have Cavani, Juventus have Higuain, Bayern have Lewandoski. It gives me no pleasure to say it but Aguero isn't at that level as a goalscorer at the moment.

As and when Sergio leaves (for it is inevitable that he will...)

I will cry.

And if he was to leave close to the time Spanish Dave calls it a day, i think i will need watching.

Yes, because the Argentine journalist Aguero is clearly using to plant stories he's unhappy has said so.

That surprises me that you think he has,you are an in depth analyser all things City,a bit of a statto I'd say,and majority of what you say on here I nod in agreeance,not all you say mind,as we have had a few arguments,but I'm even more surprised that Guardiola plays him if injured,I really am

So I'll ask you the same question as I asked 5 mins ago,would you be arsed if he left the club ?
ill answer,i don't give a fuck who leaves the club as long as we bring in that does a better job.

I love sergio,i loved what he has done for our team,but nobody is bigger than the team,i was shit scared about yaya leaving,who could replace that beast,i was worried about who could replace vinny,who could replace that beast.i was worried about zabba leaving who could replace that beast,

ill ask you a question,if sergio was to leave and we replaced him with a better option would you be arsed ?

I'd be sad to see him go but I don't think it would be a disaster and I don't think he'd be hard to replace. Certainly there are strikers out there who fit the bill of what Pep wants better.

Barcelona have Messi, Real have Ronaldo, PSG have Cavani, Juventus have Higuain, Bayern have Lewandoski. It gives me no pleasure to say it but Aguero isn't at that level as a goalscorer at the moment.

Mind, none of them are sharing minutes with other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.