Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

What makes this competition beautiful for me is it allows me to watch our youngsters play.
When Diaz & Foden were taken out it became less entertaining, Nmecha and Dele-Bashiru couldn't get into the game ( Which is understandable and acceptable ), but never the less hopefully this unexpected 30 minutes ( Extra time) will help them to adapt to 1st team football.

Tosin was great, he is more comfortable with the ball than Mangala.

Hopefully Pep will keep playing the promising youngsters ( Diaz, Foden,Zinchenko & Tosin ) in the semi final.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in stat, here is how our players were rated today according to whoscored

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...eague-Cup-2017-2018-Leicester-Manchester-City

I think Dele Bashiru did fine but Gundogan wouldn't pass to him & kept giving the ball away in good positions instead.

can't see the contact, tbh. maybe from another angle but it looks like a dive from this one.

You can't see that there isn't contact either, but you can see Walker has control of the ball & the Leicester player waving a leg in the direction of Walker's leg after the ball has gone.

If there wasn't contact, Walker has fucked up, because there should have been.

God no, Yaya is killing this teams tempo. His legs are gone, it's sad to see.

Before the game I was a bit sceptical about playing him because of the way Leicester play but I thought he showed his experience tonight. Even the little things like drawing a cheap foul when he was under pressure helped the team out as it slowed down Leicesters tempo when they gained momentum. It certainly wasn't the yaya we were used to seeing but it was a good performance from him imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.