Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Uncle Yaya infallible from the spot, played well today, led & helped the nephews settle and win, in spite of his mistake that originated that cheat Gray dive.
Pep has a plan, and Touré is a part of it, rusty and all.

Bring on the Bristols.

No way do I want Utd in the semi final over 2 legs, we'll play a similar side to last night and Mourinho will put a full strength side out.
I know some people couldn't give a damn about the League Cup but another 2 games against those cnuts whilst we put out a weakened side is something I wouldn't look forward to.

Pep made a point of congratulating Bravo after the last save and Bravo gave him a real stare as if to say .. ‘see why I should be number 1’ ... think he’ll be gone next year, he doesn’t like being a number 2.
Yes, that was a shocker. Pep tried to hug and congratulate him, and Bravo completely shunned him, wouldn't even look at him. Cringeworthy when you watch it. Media will get all over that and start stirring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.