Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Pep made a point of congratulating Bravo after the last save and Bravo gave him a real stare as if to say .. ‘see why I should be number 1’ ... think he’ll be gone next year, he doesn’t like being a number 2.

yep I noticed that too. To be fair Bravo has been good this season when he's played, but what does he expect? he was shite last year, worst I've seen since Keith Macrae, and Ederson has been excellent

Phew!

Once Leicester had equalised, I really thought that they would go on and win it, but credit to the lads, they were excellent and fully deserved the win. Some great performances from the youngsters; Brahim, Oleks, Phil and Tosin all played very well and they justified Pep's faith in them. Lucas and Tom also did well when they came on. And Lucas showed some balls to step up and slot away his penalty so coolly

Madley had a shocker; some of his decisions were baffling to say the least, including the Leicester penalty, but it was hilarious to watch Steptoe miss his in the shoot-out.

MotM? Bernie.

yep I noticed that too. To be fair Bravo has been good this season when he's played, but what does he expect? he was shite last year, worst I've seen since Keith Macrae, and Ederson has been excellent
He wasn’t particularly great either. Good, but not quite Ederson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.