Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah know what you mean ......feel sorry for VK why?
I get the money that they are all on. Vincent is a very dedicated man who has been so unlucky with injuries. This is his career and looks like it's comimg to an end unfortunately and he so obviously loves the club and the fans..thats why I feel sorry for him.

I get the money that they are all on. Vincent is a very dedicated man who has been so unlucky with injuries. This is his career and looks like it's comimg to an end unfortunately and he so obviously loves the club and the fans..thats why I feel sorry for him.

Because you have had to explain something like this to the OP Stevie , I think it will fall on deaf ears .

Compassion clearly isn't something within his make-up, whilst money would appear to be the panacea in his world . Fucking unbelievable !

Because you have had to explain something like this to the OP Stevie , I think it will fall on deaf ears .

Compassion clearly isn't something within his make-up, whilst money would appear to be the panacea in his world . Fucking unbelievable !
I try my best Colin..have a good new year mate.

He's injury prone, that's not really revelatory. What surprises me is the way Pep has talked about it in the press conferences, it's a first that I can recall where he regularly comments/describes a player as chronically injured.

Is it a message to the management group? Would seem strange since he has a direct line to them and has had it for many years, no rationale to play it up in the media.

Is it a message to the player? Has to be fairly clear to the player himself that he cannot truly be counted on. Otherwise, Pep is letting the player know he needs to start looking for a new club once he finds a reinforcement and before his contract runs out. Still, you'd think that Txiki could make it clear to the player anyway.

Else, is it a message to the press? To justify a big expenditure for a central defender?

Just a bit out of character for Guardiola

He's injury prone, that's not really revelatory. What surprises me is the way Pep has talked about it in the press conferences, it's a first that I can recall where he regularly comments/describes a player as chronically injured.

Is it a message to the management group? Would seem strange since he has a direct line to them and has had it for many years, no rationale to play it up in the media.

Is it a message to the player? Has to be fairly clear to the player himself that he cannot truly be counted on. Otherwise, Pep is letting the player know he needs to start looking for a new club once he finds a reinforcement and before his contract runs out. Still, you'd think that Txiki could make it clear to the player anyway.

Else, is it a message to the press? To justify a big expenditure for a central defender?

Just a bit out of character for Guardiola
he answers the questions the british journo's ask him,they always ask about specific players injuries

he answers the questions the british journo's ask him,they always ask about specific players injuries

He never says more than he has to and, up until now, never called out his players in a way that made them look bad. He could just as easily acknowledge he picked up a knock but there's absolutely something about the way Pep discusses Kompany. He's definitely frustrated as anyone would be, as fans probably have been for years but it is definitely dead man walking talk and why I think the club is probably trying to push the player to accept he cannot be counted on & move on

He never says more than he has to and, up until now, never called out his players in a way that made them look bad. He could just as easily acknowledge he picked up a knock but there's absolutely something about the way Pep discusses Kompany. He's definitely frustrated as anyone would be, as fans probably have been for years but it is definitely dead man walking talk and why I think the club is probably trying to push the player to accept he cannot be counted on & move on
vinny has 18 months left on his contract,we will not push him out,if he is fit and pep doesn't pick him then thats one thing,i'm sure pep is as frustrated as vinny and the rest of us are as he is a great player and still our captain,the media ask him about him before every game,i'm sure he wouldn't be volunteering his opinion otherwise,you need to wise up on the british press,they love a player v manager story when it comes to us,their questions are soley designed to find an angle for a bad story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.