Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

Money does talk. If you have money you have special treatment from the club. If you have a box that seats 8 it will get you 8 away tickets no questions asked. With home games you are never asked who are you inviting. Same with aways. A lot of the box holders don’t want to sit with the riff raff at away matches in the ordinary seats, so they flog them on to Agencies. The Club won’t question them for fear of causing upset. Also the standard answer if they did, would be we gave them to our valued customers, because we could not attend. We spend up to £50 k a year on that box so is there a problem? No Sir, would be the answer.There is no two way loyalty. Certain fans give it to the Club but the Clubs loyalties are with ££££. It has always been that way.
Well put.
Just imagine you had a box and you were given eight tickets for Liverpool away.
Now Liverpool's a bit of a shit hole and it's a cold Sunday night, unlike Bournemouth on two hot bank holiday weekends, so you think twice about having to go.
You offer your eight tickets to an agency for £100 a pop and you have just made £560, tax free, for doing fuck all. At least it can go towards next year's box.

Are these tickets restricted view or severely restricted view?

That was all I could get on 18000 points when I bought online

Anyone know how these agencies get so many tickets for the big games?
Through City with total ease and a smile from the club. The club love it, they do not give a single fuck about any of us, they’re just after ANYBODY’S money.

I’m just waiting for United in the CL when there’ll be so many of them in our home end that there’ll be so much fighting we’ll get ourselves kicked out of Europe

You know what goes on Don,you ran the biggest supporters branch
Don't tell me you weren't looked after from time to time
We know where these tickets are coming from that end up on these sites.
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.
End of story.
You are not going to stop it,the club want to grow the brand worldwide and it is the loyal fans who are going to suffer through reduced allocations
I dont know what is going on .what do you meen ?
How was i looked after ? Who looked after me .? Some one now is selling £30 tickets that are going for £200 plus
No one in our supporters branch would be involved in that shit If you know me or was involved with the branch you would know that .Please let me know what you on about as to insinuate the ticket organisors would be involved in any of that shit is bang out if order

Last edited:
Through City with total ease and a smile from the club. The club love it, they do not give a single fuck about any of us, they’re just after ANYBODY’S money.

I’m just waiting for United in the CL when there’ll be so many of them in our home end that there’ll be so much fighting we’ll get ourselves kicked out of Europe

If we draw Utd all those that say they hate the CL will suddenly love it , it will be full of blues mark my words. I hope we do draw them we will smash the fuckers

Couple of years ago palace away (day gerrard slipped) I bought 2 off one of these websites.. Ended up being in wrong end, security wouldn’t let us in. Luckily lady at the ticket office gave us two frees(restricted view), wouldn’t trust these websites if I were yous

Last edited:
Seem to recall I read on here there were Liverpool fans in the City end last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.