Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

It’s going to piss on their overpriced chips but City need to switch those TVs off after 50 minutes and get them back in their seats.

I often nip out for the toilet at 42 minutes (to avoid the smoke...) and then queue for a bottle if I’m particularly thirsty. Usually back for the second half.

Easily explained. A tout bought it on the exchange system for say £54 or £58 whatever the price for that game was. They will get a paper ticket. Really easy to sell.

City get their cut, you do and the tout.
Isn't the exchange for season card holders only not touts

You must surely know many who’ve stopped going? Faces changed over a decade in the South Stand and ditto my local pub pre and post.

You are right peoffrey about some Blues no longer going to the games but take yesterday when tickets were a tenner. It might have been cheaper for people to go to the game rather than be in the pub. A sell out crowd shows the majority of our match going fans turned up for the game.

We need to clamp down on Away Tickets going to touts as many have said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.