Liverpool Tickets £221 in City End

Not sure about that , but I'm in the Liverpool end for our game same side as City fans, only found out s New Year's Day , good freind of mine his brother can't go, paying 50 for it haven't checked if it's dearer or cheaper face value, don't care really looking forward to it not been to anfield since the carling cup semi final

Seem to recall I read on here there were Liverpool fans in the City end last season.

There is loads if sites that have them it is a disgrace

Yes it is a disgrace how they seem to get loads of tickets, same with major pop/rock concerts within minutes they sell out , then all of a sudden hundreds and thousands are on sale on secondary sites at inflated prices.

They are in the City end so City released them to someone .whether City fans sell them on or City sell them direct to the agency is any ones guess
Who says city release them. Liverpool give us 2500 instead of 3000 and let 500 go Willy nilly to agencies. We wouldn't know any different.

We might do the same thing back.

Who says city release them. Liverpool give us 2500 instead of 3000 and let 500 go Willy nilly to agencies. We wouldn't know any different.

We might do the same thing back.

We need to approach City in an official capacity and find out. Instinct says it’s corporate tickets finding their way on there.

Spoke to my lad about this and the rumour about loads of Belgian blues gettng block tickets for this game.

He said it was the same last year in his row.

There were 150 or so at Arsenal away one season. Belgian shirts and scarves too. I heard Kompany was behind it.

It’s all very well if the tickets drop down to open sale but Liverpool away is a hot prospect. Good derby.

Noticed tickets harder to get for away games but more tourists at them? Filming on phones like it’s a concert.
The club should have to publish the split of away ticket sales/allocations and who they are given to.

Noticed tickets harder to get for away games but more tourists at them? Filming on phones like it’s a concert.
The club should have to publish the split of away ticket sales/allocations and who they are given to.

Do we have any form of freedom of information on this? I think every blue would love a detailed breakdown of the allocation. (Fans with 20k+ points, supporters clubs, players family & friends etc, 3rd party agencies)

We might do the same t
Do we have any form of freedom of information on this? I think every blue would love a detailed breakdown of the allocation. (Fans with 20k+ points, supporters clubs, players family & friends etc, 3rd party agencies)
I have written to the MEN and asked them to investigate .dont tell me waste of time lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.