United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I mean from his point of view.

He isn't getting any 'nice' football responses or 'we're all in it together' stuff he is pretending to seek & is just being a straight man whilst we rip the shit out of his club, which we will do, anyway, whether he's here or not.

And he's devoted a fair amount of time to it, wheras we are here taking the piss out of Utd anyway.

If he really is one, it's bizarre.

Don't social inadequates often try to make themselves the centre of attention in an attempt to try and disguise their massive inferiority complex and insecurities ?

So let me get this straight. Mr Nice guy would rather, us or Chelsea or AOV won the title year in year out rather than have Liverpool catch their 20 titles...he'd rather the rags have 20 yrs in the wilderness than Liverpool win 3 titles in that time????? I'm sure the other 658,999,999 worldwide rag fans are in total agreement with him. NOT

I

Don't social inadequates often try to make themselves the centre of attention in an attempt to try and disguise their massive inferiority complex and insecurities ?

Surely not
47C1141200000578-0-image-m-2_1515098408797.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.