United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not
47C1141200000578-0-image-m-2_1515098408797.jpg

Is that niceguy's alter ego ?

You really think I'm a blue? I can only repeat. Why would a blue pretend he's a 'rag' to post on bluemoon. Makes no sense. Can you explain?
So it was only the ‘blue’ that hooked you then. None of the content? I don’t actually think you’re a blue. But noticed that whenever others called you that, you rose to it!

Fair play to him, he's even got MODs replying to him now. Playing a blinder.

Thought it was a mod posting under a different name or someone who doesn’t uses his log in anymore! Anyway at least it keeps the site ticking over all these people posting responses to the freelance post generator

You really think I'm a blue? I can only repeat. Why would a blue pretend he's a 'rag' to post on bluemoon. Makes no sense. Can you explain?

Because the anonymity of chat rooms allows one to do stupid, pointless, confusing stuff and ask questions like "Why would a blue pretend he's a rag to post on bluemoon?" just to see what one can get away with, especially among the bored and the attention-starved. Haven't you ever been in one before?

As noted -- whether blue or rag, IMO you aren't funny, and you don't add value nor insight about either club, whether this is your real self or some made up identity. It doesn't matter.

I feel the same about another troll named Trump -- don't care if he's right or left; he's an asshat, so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.