City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Agree that group stage champs league games should be included in season ticket cost
Yep, everything we've always slagged the rats down the road for.

Edit, not sure if you mean its compulsory to buy them, or they come free with your season card.

sit back. plan your Wembley day out. enjoy their pain and desperation.

Nice to read a good post on here instead of all these doom merchants. We sold out a few days ago at home to Burnley in the third round of the FA Cup and every league game is basically sold out. Yet we don't sell out for the Carabao Cup and hysteria ensues and the world is about to end......haha!!!!!!. Not to mention that it's the 4th home game in 10 days....it's a lot of money after the holidays.

Why are people trying to justify not attending the game, no need whatsoever as we simply don't have the fan base to fill the stadium on occasions such as last night. We have an incredible loyal support but we must remember we lost a complete generation of fans during the GPC reign and it will take another generation to make it up.
We are getting there and I'm hoping the club also understands this regarding ticket pricing.

Yep, everything we've always slagged the rats down the road for.

Edit, not sure if you mean its compulsory to buy them, or they come free with your season card.
as part of your season ticket, like a mid week league game that can be sold on the ticket exchange for those who cant make it with no threats of losing your ticket for big games /applying for away tickets

Why are people trying to justify not attending the game, no need whatsoever as we simply don't have the fan base to fill the stadium on occasions such as last night. We have an incredible loyal support but we must remember we lost a complete generation of fans during the GPC reign and it will take another generation to make it up.
We are getting there and I'm hoping the club also understands this regarding ticket pricing.
Do agree that it will take another generation with City winning things. Think part of the problem is that in general we have to set of fans. I am not having a go at (either side by the way). The ones who have in general being going for years, seen City win things but also see us go up and down the leagues, don't really care about empty seats and the rest of City bingo jibes. And then you have fans who have been only watching City in the last 10 years or so (my son included in that) watching City win things regularly .who live on social media and take things like this as a slight on the club. I think that the club are trying to do the right things with the family days and kids for a quid in the cups.

If you're suggesting that people should attend every game regardless of their circumstances, be that travel, finances or whatever, then we ain't friends I'm afraid.
Your missing my point m8 i wasn't saying everyone has to attend every game i was merely pointing out last year posters were saying I'm not going to the semis I'm saving my money for the final, assuming we would beat Arsenal and get there can you understand what I'm saying or are you brain dead.It was the arrogance of some posters not if they could afford it or not,are you sure your user name shouldn't be Prestwich mental hospital

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.