City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

My my,what a bitter little chappy we have here
I suspect Bristol City are everything you wish Rovers to be.

I suspect, no, I know you are absolutely spot on Mr Leftfoot. We don't pretend to be a big club, we visited one last night so we know what it means but we're aspiring to be better, that's all. I won't lower myself to their level by criticising them on your forum but say thanks for your hospitality, wish you good luck in all the other competitions and here's to an absolute rip snorter at our place in 2 weeks.

Also as for their "great fanbase" "great following" etc bullshit. It was a massive game for them. Massive, massive game. We sold our 4000 ticket allocation within a few hours (season ticket holders only) for Stamford Bridge last season in the 2nd round of the EFL Cup (only lost 3-2). We would have took many, many more if we had more tickets or it went past season ticket holders. Even some season ticket holders missed out. Their ground is a fucking library week in, week out so they hd a cheek singing that to you last night and the biggest match at Ashton Gate in a long time and they haven't even sold out (they will now as they are still in the tie).

I don't want to sound bitter as they are doing well on the pitch. But off the pitch they lack class and are fickle, obnoxious ****s. I'll enjoy the hammering in the 2nd leg.
We will give them a rendition of "Goodnight Irene" for you when we are 5.0 up .......

I suspect, no, I know you are absolutely spot on Mr Leftfoot. We don't pretend to be a big club, we visited one last night so we know what it means but we're aspiring to be better, that's all. I won't lower myself to their level by criticising them on your forum but say thanks for your hospitality, wish you good luck in all the other competitions and here's to an absolute rip snorter at our place in 2 weeks.
Well, Bristolians, my time following football hasn't given me much knowledge of either Bristol team, but in the way that football fans have their odd reasons for having favourites between local rivals (Sheffield Wednesday or Sheff Utd? Norwich or Ipswich?) I've always liked Rovers over BC just because of their blue & white quarters and the story of Geoff Bradford long ago who came back from serious injury and hit a hat-trick on his return ("even the policemen had tears in their eyes" says my old F.A. Annual for Boys.)

Hey, each to their own Ali, no offence taken.
If you want to partake in the following, become a gashead full time...

Horse punching(twice)

Various racist incidents

Swindon fans(women and children included)attacked with various weapons in pub garden

Punching opposition player in back of net

etc,etc etc......

We know what we are and any issues we have, unfortunately, our neighbours obviously can't say the same, just bang on and on about us while not looking at themselves.
My sincere apologies again that our methane snorting friend has seen fit to bring this squabble onto your forum and is killing any discussions about the actual game.
As he's killed the game discussion, I will leave now for a couple of weeks and let the fool spread more of his unadulterated bullshit.
Good luck against Liverpool on Sunday.

BCFC here, I did say the other day (on the pre match thread) that we wouldn’t park the bus. That was never going to happen, ok, we did in the last 15-20 mins, and quite possibly that was to our detriment.
Saying that, you had numerous chances and on another day could have been out of sight by then.
We had a fantastic afternoon/evening in your city, and every MCFC fan I spoke to was a good proper knowledgeable football fan.
A 2-1 defeat was far better than we expected, we just wanted the tie to be alive in the 2nd leg.
Ashton Gate will be rocking in two weeks time, so please try not to score to early!
All in all I just want to say your a class club with classy supporters, I don’t buy into anything regarding the lack of crowd numbers, as you have far bigger days to come in your season.
All the best in your next couple of games, but pick up a few injuries and come to Ashton Gate with a reserve side!
I promise you the 2nd leg won’t be for the feint hearted⚽

BCFC here, I did say the other day (on the pre match thread) that we wouldn’t park the bus. That was never going to happen, ok, we did in the last 15-20 mins, and quite possibly that was to our detriment.
Saying that, you had numerous chances and on another day could have been out of sight by then.
We had a fantastic afternoon/evening in your city, and every MCFC fan I spoke to was a good proper knowledgeable football fan.
A 2-1 defeat was far better than we expected, we just wanted the tie to be alive in the 2nd leg.
Ashton Gate will be rocking in two weeks time, so please try not to score to early!
All in all I just want to say your a class club with classy supporters, I don’t buy into anything regarding the lack of crowd numbers, as you have far bigger days to come in your season.
All the best in your next couple of games, but pick up a few injuries and come to Ashton Gate with a reserve side!
must say you and wolves have been the best teams to visit us this season, both didn't park the bus unlike premier ship teams. you also knocked out the scum so credit where credit is due. hope you get promoted its about time Bristol had a team in the premiership. should be a cracking game in the return especially if you score first. good luck but not too much. your fans were some of the best that have visited us since we moved from Maine Road.

Well done Billy, your team and your fans did your club proud last night

I admit I was slightly concerned by the makeshift defence and lack of a striker when I saw our team. No doubt this was influenced by a huge match against Liverpool coming up

The second leg is wedged between the FA Cup and a home game v Newcastle so I hope to see a much stronger team and a much better performance, especially as the tie is in the balance

I think the “pick up a few injuries “ comment could do with a rethink

Hey, each to their own Ali, no offence taken.
If you want to partake in the following, become a gashead full time...

Horse punching(twice)

Various racist incidents

Titty cricket

Swindon fans(women and children included)attacked with various weapons in pub garden

Punching opposition player in back of net

etc,etc etc......

We know what we are and any issues we have, unfortunately, our neighbours obviously can't say the same, just bang on and on about us while not looking at themselves.
My sincere apologies again that our methane snorting friend has seen fit to bring this squabble onto your forum and is killing any discussions about the actual game.
As he's killed the game discussion, I will leave now for a couple of weeks and let the fool spread more of his unadulterated bullshit.
Good luck against Liverpool on Sunday.
Wtf is titty cricket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.