City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Your missing my point m8 i wasn't saying everyone has to attend every game i was merely pointing out last year posters were saying I'm not going to the semis I'm saving my money for the final, assuming we would beat Arsenal and get there can you understand what I'm saying or are you brain dead.It was the arrogance of some posters not if they could afford it or not,are you sure your user name shouldn't be Prestwich mental hospital
Love that username ....fits me a treat

prestwich mental hospital blue (menkal osspikkle)

Last edited:
Yep, everything we've always slagged the rats down the road for.

Edit, not sure if you mean its compulsory to buy them, or they come free with your season card.

The club could do it inclusive if they wanted to. They actually tend to price the group games fairly well. I wouldn’t object to paying an extra £50-£100 if the group games were thrown in. It’d be good to see the club keep it optional but offer a price incentive for the group games. If it was reasonable the uptake would take care of itself

Why don't the club create a pay on the day app for your mobile phone. Tap the app, buy the seat, debit or credit card details already registered, turn up, scan the barcode on your phone via new scanners installed on the turnstyles, and enter the ground. If the airlines can do it at Airports, so can City.

Another idea.

Would you use MCFC branded bendy shuttle buses to and from the city centre? £1 each way to Piccadilly train station. They could get companies to sponsor each bus over a season as well.

We have a core fanbase of 30k and another 10 to 15k of blues who have given up and can't stand the matchday experience anymore. Feel like a chore going to that ground these days regardless of how well we play, just watched the 2012 season under Mancini and you can see the difference.

Some guy now on the chase has just got through to the final, Bradley wash said what would you do if you won some money he's reply id buy 2 season tickets for Manchester City so hopefully there's 2 more seats full if he wins, just hope he stays till the final whistle:-)

Well they got caught by the bird from Bolton so he won't be getting any season tickets:-(

Last edited:
all ive heard all day from rags and dippers is emptyhad blah blah blah and this from wankers that don't go themselves.i just say when they ask why its always empty I go cant vouch for every fucker else and by the way why don't you go.it normally shuts the fuckers up

I really don’t understand why people care so much about attendances. I’m a season ticket holder who used to attend all cup games (LC, FA cup and CL) up until the end of the 15/16 season.

Now I only attend the league games. Its my choice not to go, if I really wanted to go I could but I choose to spend the extra cash on my kids.

If City were that bothered about attendances for cup games they should freeze season ticket prices but include fa cup or LC games at no extra cost. I’m sure a few of those season ticket holders like me would then turn up to these games.

Last edited:
The rags should concentrate on filling their own ground before moaning about us, kin hypocrites. Plenty of empty seats last Friday against Derby.

I really don’t understand why people care so much about attendances. I’m a season ticket holder who used to attend all cup games (LC, FA cup and CL) up until the end of the 15/16 season.

Now I only attend the league games. Its my choice not to go, if I really wanted to go I could but I choose to spend the extra cash on my kids.

If City were that bothered about attendances for cup games they should freeze season ticket prices but include fa cup or LC games at no extra cost. I’m sure a few of those season ticket holders like me would then turn up to these games.
Think we need to campaign for ticket price reduction see dippers freezing theirs again third year in a row .......not us increase,increase,increase

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.