Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give your fanny a wipe and pull your knickers up Matt
Can't say I'm that bothered personally, but this is exactly what people were saying to others about Alves in the summer.
If people want to worry let 'em. If you're confident great, I don't suppose anyone here can actually influence the situation.

I said the deal would be lined up an then he would go elsewhere again.

He has form for it, and already shat on us once. Watch Chelsea join the party next and Real M.

To be honest I think he is a bit of a narky fucker when he plays and hard to warm to but is a good player and would add value to the squad. I wasn't overly keen on his badge patting antics at Wembley in front of our fans.

If he is money orientated only then he won't be coming to us. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

Can't say I'm that bothered personally, but this is exactly what people were saying to others about Alves in the summer.
If people want to worry let 'em. If you're confident great, I don't suppose anyone here can actually influence the situation.
Thank fuck Bruno mars never came.

What I am struggling to understand with all this is why IF Sanchez wants to move to us then why the hell would he sanction meetings for his representatives with the Rags representatives in London? I don't get it. Surely if he wasn't interested in a move to the Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool then the only meetings he would have would be with Taxi or our guys? .
Curse those damn professional agents doing their job eh?

Some users have 0 faith in our management, it's shocking to see what's writing here sometimes.

Can't really blame them, seeing all the superstars and up and coming youngsters at Utd, Livepool, Chelsea and Arsenal and
us being left with the tat, we have to put up with ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.