Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the angst on here for the last 100 pages. In the past when we went for a great signing it was imperative that we succeeded because we were building a team and every great recruit had a stellar impact on the sum of our abilities. Today we have a fantastic team and a great squad, Sanchez is just topping that up. His overall contribution to the sum of our parts is relatively small. if we get him great but if we don't it doesn't break our season overnight.

If this does go south, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we offered the money to Shakhtar for Fred, assuming he's a summer target.

I still feel Fernandinho's our biggest point of vulnerability - if he's out, we're a shadow of our normal selves.

Well you just may be in luck!

If this does go south, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we offered the money to Shakhtar for Fred, assuming he's a summer target.

I still feel Fernandinho's our biggest point of vulnerability - if he's out, we're a shadow of our normal selves.

+1 Would love to have Sanchez, if he doesn't come then Fred would be an excellent cover for Ferny.

Lol I’ve criticised two transfers.

Calm down.

I think your post below which started this is a general criticism of Txiki. Unsurprisingly many City fans have taken exception to your view. Talk shit get .............

He’s done a lot of good things including bringing the big man himself in Pep but Txiki really doesn’t instil faith when it comes to getting these deals that aren’t simple over the line. He rests on his laurels far too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.