Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Manchester City have no midweek game for the first time since August! (not including international breaks)

Finally time to fully rest, recover and prepare

They "deserve" it because they scored more than we did, but we gave them all their goals. Our pressing was as good as theirs for me, and but for the Stones mistake/foul, when we should actually have been taking an attacking free kick in their half, who knows how it might have ended.

By our standards this season, we were a little below par, they on the other hand, had their game of the season, but still only won, because we made last years errors.
Our pressing was not as good as theirs. When our pressing is working KDB and Silva are working with Fernandinho to create early opportunities. They were far more successful turning us over in our build up than we were in theirs. We just couldn't spring traps on the ball and create many breaks the way we usually do

Unfortunately, it as all doom and gloom for me until the next Saturday,but I might be even scarred for the rest of the season. It is all to the nature of today's loss, compounded even more by that 'not-so-come-back'. I'd almost prefer it ended 4:1.

No you’re right pal you played to win which is more than most. I’m just angered by the overwhelming overreaction to HOW well you played. Anyone would think we were dicked 10-0.
No it was a very good game of football but it was far from a perfect result the score line suggests that both teams had a mistake or 2 in them. Both managers and fans will be looking at the mistakes more than the goals on the training pitch tomorrow.

Otamendi header wasn't even the best chance he missed today. That back post cross was not simple but if he connects he probably scores

True.

]You can say anything you like but you have to see the bigger picture my
friend.
Eight days v four simples really just give your head a good wobble- rabid criticism gets you nowhere fast-what is the point - it changes nothing save to show you think you are an expert which patently you are not

Wtf you talking about? You said we can’t criticise performances because they had more rest than us, I said that’s patently bollocks unless you’d rather we weren’t in cup semifinals? The players made many many unforced errors, Fern and Gundogan couldn’t pass wind at times today.

As for criticism, when its due its due, as are the plaudits. The only one on here to give his head a wobble is you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.