Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Think on this, had we left the field having lost 4-1 it would have been a rout, but we didn't it was 4-3 and the dippers were worried. all the post match narrative now is about what a classic game it was, an advert for the Premier League and there's quite a few disparaging posts and articles about how that game shows up just how poor Mourinho's football is.

This is not straw clutching, we were poor today, but we didn't give up and that makes me even prouder to be a blue.

Think on this, had we left the field having lost 4-1 it would have been a rout, but we didn't it was 4-3 and the dippers were worried. all the post match narrative now is about what a classic game it was, an advert for the Premier League and there's quite a few disparaging posts and articles about how that game shows up just how poor Mourinho's football is.

This is not straw clutching, we were poor today, but we didn't give up and that makes me even prouder to be a blue.

i agree. thats whats made this result not that bad imo. we showed fight and spirit. we lost, but we didnt give up and thats what you want to see.

Him being out of position doesn't make it not a foul.

That's correct but it puts him in a needless position where he's the the wrong side of Ferminho. Its just as much a shoulder barge as a foul given the wrong position Stones took. Added to that if it was Ota he would gone down and played the foul anyway.

the fact we didn't throw the towel in is hat keeps me positive, at 4 1 it could have been a sick swan but we kept going and were very close to a draw.

Just got in. Bad day at the office. Dinho, Gundogan, Raheem and Sergio well below par and some pub league defending thrown in for good measure

Liverpool gifted all 4 goals by us, whilst we created our 3 goals. Another 5 minutes and we’d have equalised and on another day if we’d defended properly we’d be coming home with 3 points

Oh well, forget it and move on, we’ll have forgotten about this in a couple of months

That's correct but it puts him in a needless position where he's the the wrong side of Ferminho. Its just as much a shoulder barge as a foul given the wrong position Stones took. Added to that if it was Ota he would gone down and played the foul anyway.

It's not a shoulder barge when the barge is in Stones back to knock him off balance. If they was side by side then yes. Not defending Stones he was awful in the build up but again doesn't make it any less of a foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.