Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the stand out most ineffectual player on the park..I like the lad but you have to ask does a player lauded as a huge talent just fall apart because of being heckled. The fullback had the easiest game he'll get this year.. It highlights a lack of backbone ..when the going gets tough etc ...........

what are you on about. hes shown throughout this season he has back bone. hes literally won us games on his own.

I don't really blame him. Hard to perform when 50k+ people are calling you a ****. Makes you not want the ball so you don't have to hear it. Happened with Barry at Villa, happened with Nasri at Emirates, happened last year with Stones at Goodison.That on top of how bad we usually play at Anfield, was like we were playing a man down even before that second half avalanche.

Was a blessing in disguise he was suspended earlier in the year when they came to the Etihad.

what are you on about. hes shown throughout this season he has back bone. hes literally won us games on his own.

And been booed at every ground in the prem and still stepped up with all those goals, what a spineless guy he is though eh, laughable comments by some of our fans today, we lost our first game of the season, it is now 2018 ffs, 2018 unbelievable, this is what we have been dreaming about for all this time.

Poor lad. Must be terrible to play against ten thousand of disrespectful wankers booing you.
Take it easy, Raz! Just forget about it.

It's really hard to resist not to call for the same treatment against one of theirs at the Etihad, just for revenge.
Or against the whole team when in possession.

But after taking a deep breath, I honestly hope City fans will never get down to such a disgraceful level.

And been booed at every ground in the prem and still stepped up with all those goals, what a spineless guy he is though eh, laughable comments by some of our fans today, we lost our first game of the season, it is now 2018 ffs, 2018 unbelievable, this is what we have been dreaming about for all this time.

exactly. such a spineless player. i mean the southampton goal, the bournemouth goal. all the motm performances...... some people arent just never happy mate. with some players it doesnt matter what they do, after one bad game they are crap again..

I'm sorry but anyone thinking a few Southampton fans booing him will have been anything like the same as 40,000 dippers' vitriol is deluded.

Instead of arguing about it, why don't we think about ways to combat it? Him coming off the bench against a tired fullback for example, might up his confidence for future Anfield visits.

I'm sorry but anyone thinking a few Southampton fans booing him will have been anything like the same as 40,000 dippers' vitriol is deluded.

Instead of arguing about it, why don't we think about ways to combat it? Him coming off the bench against a tired fullback for example, might up his confidence for future Anfield visits.
Against weaker opponents. In big games you need your Big players to turn up not hide.

Against weaker opponents. In big games you need your Big players to turn up not hide.

so it only counts against big teams then ?. scoring in the dying minutes of all those other games doesn't count ? did he not score against napoli -home and away/spurs and get assists in other big games then ? did that not happen ?

hes played well in pretty much every game ( against the big teams ) other then today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.