Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd already agreed terms with the player.....its only our complacency that allowed the rags to turn his head! The rags would have been nowhere to be seen if we'd moved quicker to get the deal done with Arsenal. I agree tho, now the rags at the table offering stupid wages, its pushed us into a corner....

As soon as Arsenal accepted the bid Utd would match it or offer more. Same position.

Mind blowing, especially when you consider his sell on fee will be low, if anything at all.
Why do you or anyone else care what they’re paying? They get the player and their fans will be buzzing. Even if we signed him for 80 mil we wouldn’t have any fan on here screaming how unhappy they are that we’ve paid that much. It’s just a bollocks argument made by rival fans, the money ain’t any of ours so why should we care.

Don’t get why so many comfort themselves with knowing the rags will pay over the odds for Alexis. Why does what they pay matter? They’re getting a world class player I’m sure non of their fans give a flying fuck how much they spend on him just as none of ours would care if we spent 700 million on Messi.
'He was a world class player.' 'He is not now.' This was the argument all Summer long, and we got precisely nowhere with it. Eventually I think we reached a consensus that his game has dipped but argued as to whether that dip was temporary or permanent. I maintain that his game is fundamentally compromised and he'll never be the player he was. I am glad for the moment that he look like he is on his way to Utd, but I know that a lot of blues are disappointed. I don't think they will appreciate the blessing in disguise argument.

We're going to need another striker in the summer. As this season has shown we can't rely on just two strikers.

Who is out there with the quality of Sanchez that would be as cheap as him, as it seems we don't want to spend a lot?

'He was a world class player.' 'He is not now.' This was the argument all Summer long, and we got precisely nowhere with it. Eventually I think we reached a consensus that his game has dipped but argued as to whether that dip was temporary or permanent. I maintain that his game is fundamentally compromised and he'll never be the player he was. I am glad for the moment that he look like he is on his way to Utd, but I know that a lot of blues are disappointed. I don't think they will appreciate the blessing in disguise argument.

Totally agree marvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.