Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

That's not a foul fuck off he's a dirty racist ****...

That's all....

It was one of those surreal moments where I was just waiting for the ref to blow and it looked like firminho was fucking about and just chipping the ball towards goal when and surely he’d heard the whistle? Where was the whistle?....couldn’t believe it when he started celebrating and the ref gave it. What a prick

It was one of those surreal moments where I was just waiting for the ref to blow and it looked like firminho was fucking about and just chipping the ball towards goal when and surely he’d heard the whistle.......couldn’t believe it when he started celebrating and the ref gave it. What prick
Yeah that was pretty much my mental process. What the..ohh, foul...ohh, wait, what the fu..no way. Watching the replay it wasn't quite as cut and dried as real time, but I still think it was a foul. The problem is that Marriner just wasn't giving anything out way throughout the match. It's not even the worst reffing we've had over the past few seasons. It was one-sided and biased, but we've had bigger, worse decisions. It does feel like he had his orders to put his thumb on the scales though. Just enough to tip it a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.