Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Be interesting to see how he does at Utd. I always thought he was the right player at the wrong time for City

If they have any sense they will play him as their 9, but the mard one won't bin off lukaku, so he will play left side with a defensive role as well, or as a 10 which means pogba will have to play deeper. Neither of those scenario's worry me unduly.

I don't get it, where has it been mentioned from a reliable source that he is going to that lot. I've just watched Sunday supplement, the defeat to the bin dippers and surfed through shit loads of tittle tattle but where does it say we are out of it and he's definitely going to that lot?

Oh here we go. Wondered how long it would be before the insults started flying.

To be fair, if you consistently post negative stuff about City then it’s bound to irk some people, as I’m sure you’re well aware. I know you’ll claim that some people just can’t handle uncomfortable truths, and to be honest I sometimes find myself agreeing with you, but when it’s constantly pessimistic it gets a bit tiresome. I’ve just checked, and the last three game threads you’ve commented on (aside from a barb about team selection against Bristol City) have been today’s defeat, the semi-final defeat to Arsenal and the draw at Middlesbrough. The record breaking winning run has passed seemingly without comment, so it’s not a great surprise if people think that you’re wumming. It’s fine to be critical when things go wrong, as long as you’re balanced enough to give praise when it’s due too.

To be fair, if you consistently post negative stuff about City then it’s bound to irk some people, as I’m sure you’re well aware. I know you’ll claim that some people just can’t handle uncomfortable truths, and to be honest I sometimes find myself agreeing with you, but when it’s constantly pessimistic it gets a bit tiresome. I’ve just checked, and the last three game threads you’ve commented on (aside from a barb about team selection against Bristol City) have been today’s defeat, the semi-final defeat to Arsenal and the draw at Middlesbrough. The record breaking winning run has passed seemingly without comment, so it’s not a great surprise if people think that you’re wumming. It’s fine to be critical when things go wrong, as long as you’re balanced enough to give praise when it’s due too.

Ric do you know of any alternative options the club might have for the attack? This is a massive blow to us.

If they have any sense they will play him as their 9, but the mard one won't bin off lukaku, so he will play left side with a defensive role as well, or as a 10 which means pogba will have to play deeper. Neither of those scenario's worry me unduly.
Pretty much, under Mourinho they seem to be repeatedly buying players that don't fit in his teams. Sanchez isn't a target man like drogba and isn't a quick, hardworking counter attack winger. Fuck knows what they'll do with him, same thing they did getting Pogba and to a lesser extent Lukaku. only Matic and Bailly are players that look like Mourinho signings for a Mourinho style team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.