Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Pep really thinks about all of this.....We have been told that Pep agrees with the clubs stance....
Probably does then, hes not a fool and he will know for longer term gain we have a budget for things and we wont be pushed off course, if going too high for Sanchez creates longer term problems then we move on. Hes a breat player but for the next couple of seasons. Look at Ibrahimovic left paying huge money for a player too old to recover from a serious injury. Like any gamble know how much you have then stop.

Fuck off with that shit, people have been writing Aguero's obituary for years and he just keeps banging them in. As for Sane and Sterling (and Jesus was the 4th) not being at Sanchez's level, again, fuck off, absolutely no chance. Sanchez has been utterly wank this season, if anyone is "massively on the decline", it's him

He's lost his pace and power. His touch has gone shit and he's never in the fucking box. He's a shadow of the player he was and whilst I love the bloke, I'm not naive or sentimental enough to claim he's still world class, he isn't. He should have more goals with the chances this team creates.

Aguero is massively on the decline and offers this team nothing in big games. Sane and Sterling aren't at the level Sanchez is and Bernardo is a mile off being the player he was at Monaco.
Yes, we lose 1 game, one bloody game on a ground we get nowt on, and suddenly, we’re shit, our players are shit, and Sanchez is the second coming, get a grip, look at the table.

I honestly think there's a lot of work to be done. A new striker/winger is needed. A CM, LB and a CB. They've all got be world class and not these squad type signings.
Mate, we're doing Ok wouldn't you agree? Personally I've been very pleasantly surprised this season. I'd always said that I would expect Pep to bring us to this kind of level in his third year, so for me we're a year ahead of schedule. But then I'm an easy kind of guy. It's all good and Rome wasn't built in a day.

Mate, we're doing Ok wouldn't you agree? Personally I've been very pleasantly surprised this season. I'd always said that I would expect Pep to bring us to this kind of level in his third year, so for me we're a year ahead of schedule. But then I'm an easy kind of guy. It's all good and Rome wasn't built in a day.

Oh of course. I agree with this, I just don't think our depth is as good as we thought (though to be fair that'll happen every season)

He's lost his pace and power. His touch has gone shit and he's never in the fucking box. He's a shadow of the player he was and whilst I love the bloke, I'm not naive or sentimental enough to claim he's still world class, he isn't. He should have more goals with the chances this team creates.
He's one of the top 5 strikers in the world and has been for the best part of a decade. If 19 goals in 25 games isn't good enough for you, then fuck knows what you're expecting. He's on target to score more than he ever has before in a season ffs

You can add quite a few more, Silva, Aguero, Toure, they came to us to win stuff, and they did, obviously the money is good too, but those players have also shown loyalty to the club.

I also think the newer signings have come to win trophies, and not just for the money, and when you hear the scouse tw@ts singing "one greedy bastard" at Sterling, you can only smile, he came to improve his game under Pep, and has.
Most definitely. They would’ve all fucked off by now.

On a side note, we were told Jesus will be back in a fortnight so the need for Sanchez isn’t as great. He’s just posted a video of him beating Mendy on Fifa and still has his knee in a brace and is using crutches.

I’m no doctor but surely you can’t go from needing crutches to playing in 2 weeks can you with that injury? Even back to training in 2 weeks?

I also think the newer signings have come to win trophies, and not just for the money, and when you hear the scouse tw@ts singing "one greedy bastard" at Sterling, you can only smile, he came to improve his game under Pep, and has.

What? When he moved Pep was at Bayern Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.