Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun,no.Yaya yes.

We have signed plenty to get where we are.

to be fair to Yaya, despite the issues he has caused he has stayed, worked hard and been part of the squad..no complaints about lack of game time this season and his idiotic agent has been very quiet (especially for him - someone must have had a word!)

to be fair to Yaya, despite the issues he has caused he has stayed, worked hard and been part of the squad..no complaints about lack of game time this season and his idiotic agent has been very quiet (especially for him - someone must have had a word!)

Yaya worth every penny and the aggro.

Banding around the "moral highground" is a bit daft. Morals and Football? Nah.

Bearing in mind what we paid Yaya. He came for the money. He did a great job. Robinho came for the money and didn't.

Exactly.

Some people on here are doing the same 'moral standpoint' argument that other fans did to us over the past decade.

It's fuck all to do with the money, if he had 2.5 years left we'd undoubtedly pay it.

It's the fact that Sanchez agreed wages and terms and has now gone back on his word, you think we should just give in whilst i and others don't. It's not like we're offering him peanuts as it is.

He'll upset the wage structure that has been brought down and tbh, is he really that good to do that? I'm sure i'm not the only one who can see him having a paddy if someone doesn't poass to him, let his ego go join the other fuckers down the road.

To me far too many on here are upset that he may end up at the rags and that's why it's the pay him what he wants bollocks that's getting spouted. If it was us or Barcelona for example i doubt most would give a fuck and would back the clubs stance on this.

Banding around the "moral highground" is a bit daft. Morals and Football? Nah.

Bearing in mind what we paid Yaya. He came for the money. He did a great job. Robinho came for the money and didn't.
I wouldn’t have been arsed if he’s agreed £350k last summer and we offered that in Jan but I’m not unhappy the club told him to sling it when he came back and asked for a load more simply because united had offered him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.