January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will be in for a left back if there's a possibility of someone available and who Pep thinks is a quality fit .

Anyone else starting to think that we won't sign anyone?

We've seen it in the past where we rely on "Injury prone" players to stay fit for a long period, then we are sat thinking "shit why didn't we buy ... for ... possibly being injured" after the window etc. Then again it depends who is available and for what price.

Think we could do with 1-2 but I can't see it - maybe JFE coming in, if Pep likes him then its up to him :D

Why not go skip the middle club and go straight for Malcolm, plays right wing, left wing and striker? The way the Sanchez deal looks like it would have been structured he would certainly be cheaper.

Given we appear a bit light up front and Delphs injury .. can we afford a signing free window? I get the whole no point/value in short term fixes I am just starting to worry a bit I think its a hang over from the dippers game and the sanchez rigmarole. Can JFE or Inigo Martinez cover at left back?

I can't see why we don't recall Thierry Ambrose from NAC and send Lukas Nmecha there. He is club trained and has had the experience of playing first team football now. He is still only 20 and if it wasn't for two bad injuries would probably have made his debut by now.

Anyone else starting to think that we won't sign anyone?
You read my mind

robin-llorando.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.