Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I had to look twice at that,my dirty mind is at it again

Hopefully. You're right though, too long suffering with the likes of Gerry Creaney while they hoovered up the big names. Now we have the cash to do something about it, it's frustrating we are not pulling away from them, it feels like we just seem afraid at board level to really put our foot down and leave our rivals unable to catch up for years, especially since the debacle of the 2012 summer.

Of course we've made great signings since then, especially last summer, but when it comes to real, top level game changer, the traditional cartel or a continental giant still seem to get those. We do need to increase our commercial income and worldwide fanbase too, and those kind of signings (Hazard, Neymar, Mbappe, Bale, Sanchez, Kane) help with that as well as improving the first team. It's disappointing we only ever seem to sign the level just below those.

I don't think I will ever be embarrassed being a City fan; I suspect the ten seconds I sat here jaw agape after reading this post is probably the closest I'll come.

I wonder how many of us would follow our preferred boss to a job irrespective of a massive salary difference at the end of our maximum earnings time of life ?

Frankly with just a few short years of earning at top level available to Mr Sanchez I don´t blame him at all.
City are either unwilling or unable to match the escalated cost so surely life outside of football is exactly the same when it comes down to finance.

It's not about individual game changers, it's about constructing an integrated, harmonious team that believes in each other and the philosophy of the manager and the club. That is the formula that always proves unbeatable. Buying egotistic individuals for the name is unsustainable and fractures team unity. We are building a squad of hungry young guns who are playing for each other, the manager and the club. The last thing we want are egomaniacs who think they are doing the club a favour by being here.
We were prepared to sign Sanchez because we believed he wanted to join us to better his prospects of winning trophies. As soon as it turned out that winning wasn't his primary aim we weren't interested.
Our club is doing things the right way for the right reasons. All we need to do is be patient and support the club in it's endeavour to make us one of the top clubs in the world.
I like this post. You speak the truth my friend.

I wonder how many of us would follow our preferred boss to a job irrespective of a massive salary difference at the end of our maximum earnings time of life ?

Frankly with just a few short years of earning at top level available to Mr Sanchez I don´t blame him at all.
City are either unwilling or unable to match the escalated cost so surely life outside of football is exactly the same when it comes down to finance.

This argument is often made in respect of footballers salaries but I honestly can't get my head round why anyone would go for a bigger salary at the potential earnings they have. Whichever offer Sanchez takes right now he won't be needing a part time driving job to supplement his pension in a few years. It's greed not prudent financial planning

I can post whenever I choose to thank you very much. I have supported City far longer than most of you lot and am entitled to my opinion. You obviously are a person of little respect and even less intelligence. So I will leave it at that.

True colours.
Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.