Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant

Sanchez chose Man Yoo, not Wenger's decision, though a swap with Mkhitaryan certainly sweetens it for us.

"So, Alexis, what was it about £500,000 smackeroonies a week that made you choose Man Yoo over City?"

He actually chose us and even told his teammates he was off to us but Arsenal stalled on the situation long enough not to make it happen.

Of course if the numbers are right we won't play ball on that score not forgetting what the agent wants as well and we don't want to give them the type of player they want in return.

I can still see this deal going ahead even if Miki doesn't end up at Arsenal.

One thing I do hope is that the City team are not spending all this time thinking about Sanchez.

United would love nothing better than if this soap opera and mind games over delays effected the concentration enough for City to drop a few more points whilst they are still haggling over how many gold bars to give to their own player to bugger off.

We should all really now concentrate 100% on sending Sanchez the best possible message to F off by hitting 10 past Newcastle tomorrow.

Then he will know what an idiot he has been.

And United might finally get their act together by showing that this saga will never distract us from where it really matters. On the pitch.

Is it not obvious that Sanchez wanted all along to come to us and has only changed his mind because the rags have thrown massive amounts of money his way, surly everyone can see this, or am i just stating the bleeding obvious.

Anyone without red tinted specs is fully aware of this

He actually chose us and even told his teammates he was off to us but Arsenal stalled on the situation long enough not to make it happen.

Of course if the numbers are right we won't play ball on that score not forgetting what the agent wants as well and we don't want to give them the type of player they want in return.

I can still see this deal going ahead even if Miki doesn't end up at Arsenal.

Arsenal stalled because they failed as only we can, to get a replacement.

I disagree with your last sentence. No Mkhitaryan, I suspect no deal.

Interesting how he will fit in
I suspect Sánchez will play on the left side of the attack,which I think is his best position but it will be at the expense of Martial who I thought was just starting to look like the player preMourinho when he first burst onto the scene.

I think Sánchez will be far more effective for Utd than he would’ve been for City. He gives the ball away far too often to be effective for a team where possession is key but that’s not particularly an issue at Utd where he will have license to affect the game in his own way as he did for Arsenal
Reminds me in many ways of Tevez,money being his no 1 concern but gives absolutely everything on the pitch which balances it out for me,I think he’s a better acquisition for Utd
than he would’ve been for City.
I look forward to seeing him in the guard of honour at the Etihad in April,will be delicious
Sanchez will be an asset in any team pal. He is a very good player and it's quite clear he is after one last payday rather than trying to win anything.
Could you explain how he will be a better acuisition for them lot as I can't compute what you mean??

Any more inside info as you seem to know more than most? Like I said he had the chance to go to a team he has spent time at before, in e league where he will win it, play and compete for other trophies. He would also have a stint in the champions league. As a 20 year old should he have thrown that away to play at a poor Southampton team where nothing at all is guaranteed. He is 20 time is very much on his side.
As a 20 year old whose club thinks he should challenge himself at a higher level he probably should.

Pep was a player first and he will understand that players have plenty of different priorities and motivations. I expect his comments are genuine, he wouldn't wish ill ill on someone for making a professional choice, even if he likely disagrees with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.