Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not obvious that Sanchez wanted all along to come to us and has only changed his mind because the rags have thrown massive amounts of money his way, surly everyone can see this, or am i just stating the bleeding obvious.

Will never happen. Because the club values itself being trustworthy when dealing with players over "fucking over united". Doing something like that to Mkhi will fuck us down the line when negotiating with players.
Rightly so leave that stuff to small time shits like woody.

Is it not obvious that Sanchez wanted all along to come to us and has only changed his mind because the rags have thrown massive amounts of money his way, surly everyone can see this, or am i just stating the bleeding obvious.

Stating the bleeding obvious mate.

Actually it's fairly common knowledge, but anyway. Football is all about opinion and you are entitled to yours. You might think a move to Celtic over Southampton is a step up development-wise, personally I disagree, that doesn't make me right. I would however, point out though that Virgil van Dijk only got his "big move" due to his performances at that very same "poor Southampton team" and not through his 2 Scottish Championships and 1 Scottish Cup from his time playing for Celtic and I would question if his CL experience was any factor in the transfer fee

Being at Celtic at a similar age as Roberts is now (VVD was a touch older I think) certainly hasn't stopped is career has it.

Actually it's fairly common knowledge, but anyway. Football is all about opinion and you are entitled to yours. You might think a move to Celtic over Southampton is a step up development-wise, personally I disagree, that doesn't make me right. I would however, point out though that Virgil van Dijk only got his "big move" due to his performances at that very same "poor Southampton team" and not through his 2 Scottish Championships and 1 Scottish Cup from his time playing for Celtic and I would question if his CL experience was any factor in the transfer fee

But people are talking like he is throwing his career away by being at Celtic at the age of 20. Don't see it, if he goes there permanently then maybe but when you are successful somewhere, comfortable there, winning things and playing I think it's harsh some of the criticism coming his way.

See post above, VVD may have been older but he had to prove himself somewhere in the PL before the bigger clubs will take a punt, same will apply to Dembele who's now at BHA i think.

It is a bit more than this , Wenger hence the board really didn't want him to come to us after they lost face in the Summer and knew that we wouldn't play ball with their demands.

Wenger said it all in his veiled swipe at us , he is a stubborn arrogant man and we have deflated his ego so I will show them.

It is a bit more than this , Wenger hence the board really didn't want him to come to us after they lost face in the Summer and knew that we wouldn't play ball with their demands.

Wenger said it all in his veiled swipe at us , he is a stubborn arrogant man and we have deflated his ego so I will show them.

I don't believe that, I know financially selling to Utd makes sense but not the lost revenue if it is in fact them who keeps them out the champions league. Wenger is called stubborn yet made a massive deal about not selling to Utd again after RVP and the backlash of the fans. He has done it again. If he was stubborn he wouldn't sell and let him walk in the summer. I just genuinely think he has/is losing the plot and seems to care nothing for his legacy or how the fans view him. Real mess that club, they made such a big issue about how well run they are yet it is rotten from top to bottom.

So Sanchez will be starting for the raggies against Burnley then, what do you mean no. I thought it was done and dusted. Mr Wenger said last Sunday that it would be done in two days, Mr Woodwardwood said we had been embarassed by the thransfer. It seems he shouldnt even be trusted with the weekly shop never mind a transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.