Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
rags are giving him double what we offered,it's in the guardian so go look,he is going there for money thats it,the end

Oh dear, it appears I have managed to convey the exact opposite of what I was arguing.

Thanks for helping me out @sky_blue.

For avoidance of doubt, Karen, I am saying exactly what you are saying.

How much would you have paid and where would you draw the line?

Whatever it took to convince him and his agent to sign for us instead of the scum. So probably just a bit more than what they offered, or maybe a lot more to Arse to convince them to sell to us, then to the player whatever he'd already agreed to sign for last summer and work from there.

Is it too late to say we will match the rags value just to fuck em about, then pull out at the last minute and he stays at the arse.

Whatever it took to convince him and his agent to sign for us instead of the scum. So probably just a bit more than what they offered, or maybe a lot more to Arse to convince them to sell to us, then to the player whatever he'd already agreed to sign for last summer and work from there.
You are talking nonsense.

Do you honestly believe it would have been wise to offer more than the rags while we are in the process of re-negotiating the deals of our current top earners? Sanchez is demanding stupid money for at least 3 years,it makes no sense to pursue the deal and permanently obliterate our wage structure.

Put simply,we want players that want to play for the club and the manager,we don't want any more mercenaries.

I'm proud of the club regards this farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.