Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that Klopp was saying in his presser, only got the arse end of it, said something about we didnt pull out because of money and he could cause a lot of shit if he let the cat out of the bag ??

Why would Sessegnon want to go on loan? Clubs like Spurs and Liverpool have wanted to sign him outright, why would he want to go to Girona or Celtic for a few years after we sign him? Why would we want to sign someone for 20-30m+ only to loan them?

He's raw but on paper he'd be perfect back up for both LB & LW.

He is the standout talent at under 21 for

I don't know, I'm not privy to our finances. But it strikes me as unambitious to just let them outspend us given how we are supposedly at least as competitive financially. It makes us look small and bullied by rags like Spurs or Everton. Rightly or wrongly I believe not only should we have bought Sanchez we should also have bought van Dijk, both positions we need to fill, both top quality and now with rivals purely because of money, which is the one factor I thought we could always compete on. Get those two and we'd be in such a strong position for the next 2 or 3 years we'd probably then only need to sign a back-up left back and a Fernandinho type longer term.

As it is, we're paper thin in some positions and vulnerable to just one injury there. And it's not like the market is awash with this quality available. Anyone as good as Sanchez this summer is going to be £100m plus.
I think youre trolling but i'll humour you.

How could anyone,especially a Blue,accuse this club of being small time?

We are the most ambitious club on the planet as the evidence supports - on the pitch,around the campus,our commercial and financial growth,the fact we enticed the best manager on the planet as well as some of the worlds very best youngsters....it all laughs in the face of your statement that we are somehow being bullied by and are inferior to a club that are desperately thrashing around in an effort just to stay in our shadow.

This club is anything but Small time,get a grip.

Woah. What a thought. No way he’d turn up.

If we win the title at the end of that game (we'd need to be 16 points or more ahead at full time) do United have to wait and watch us get presented the trophy?

I think id prefer that to just a guard of honour.

If we win the title at the end of that game (we'd need to be 16 points or more ahead at full time) do United have to wait and watch us get presented the trophy?

I think id prefer that to just a guard of honour.
Well. As we ARE Gods Chosen, this just might come to pass! (Licks lips)

Is it too late to say we will match the rags value just to fuck em about, then pull out at the last minute and he stays at the arse.

Even better, Sanchez spends the next week and a half weighing up if he'd really want to go to the swamp. Come January 31, he tells them he's going to play for City for half the wages free and that he couldn't be arsed playing LB for Jose Mourinho's Red and White Bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.