Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

That’s a naive comment, of course no one will boo him at the ground as it doesn’t help anyone. I’d boo him myself but I’m as lazy as he is and can’t be arsed anymore.

This is City fans right? Course they would. He was the kingpin of our side. Not anymore but without him we might not have been as successful. I get the whole cake and agent bullshit and no player is perfect but cmon he’s a legend for our club

He has been fantastic for us and was a catalyst for it all starting with the FA Cup win. He deserves a great send of.

Age catches up with every player, but in his day he was torally unplayable. Remember when he first arrived, some pundits said he was busted as Pep didnt rate him. He owned the midfield in the premiership for a long time after that

One of our greatest all time players. It would be ridiculous if his leaving the club wasn’t acknowledged in some way in the last home game of the season.

The man was instrumental in the last 7 years success and despite some stupidity on his and his agents part, which has been appologised for, to hate him is extreme.

But then I still know blues who haven't gotten over coton going to the rags.

I am 50/50 on whever he should get a send off like Zab, as he was special in more than just being a great player for us.

A send off and a thank you, yes, but a big show of it like Zab I still think no.

Not so good with the reading, huh?
When I first seen your post I thought Wtf are you on about? But on close inspection I'd like to thank you for pointing out his all new reasons for hating Yaya not the reasons he gave Karen in the Yaya thread I was eluding to so reading not your strong point it would seem...

Anyone who doesn't appreciate what Yaya has done for the club is a dick Imho...

This is City fans right? Course they would. He was the kingpin of our side. Not anymore but without him we might not have been as successful. I get the whole cake and agent bullshit and no player is perfect but cmon he’s a legend for our club

Without him we may actually have been more successful, the last 3 years we’ve been playing with ten men essentially. It’s been said a million times before but the best individual players don’t always make the best team. People said we couldn’t retain possession without Yaya, people said we couldn’t break down ‘park the bus’ opposition without Yaya, yet this seasons results prove we could because the team are recovering the ball far quicker and aren’t as slow in possession.

And as for our players getting boo’d, who? when? It’s not happened for a long long time pal, our fan base is completely different these days and it just doesn’t happen. You might get a few moans, groans and the odd comment here and there but that happens with Yaya, every single game, whether it’s in the cheap seats in SS3 or the slightly posher ones up in CB3/ES3.

When I first seen your post I thought Wtf are you on about? But on close inspection I'd like to thank you for pointing out his all new reasons for hating Yaya not the reasons he gave Karen in the Yaya thread I was eluding to so reading not your strong point it would seem...

Anyone who doesn't appreciate what Yaya has done for the club is a dick Imho...

I don’t know what you’re trying to get at because the reason was and still is exactly the same, I’ve never hidden anything and never will because there’s nothing to hide. My post history is there just like everybody else’s for the world to see. Personal circumstances at the time may have made it even more sickening to me that someone/anyone would lie about a deceased relative but then again my family and being a decent person means more to me than football which it clearly doesn’t to you so I can stand by my words and feelings.

At the end of the day you’re trying to defend a liar, a drink driver and and a man who has tried every possible way to leave the club you’re a fan of because he can kick a ball only when he can be arsed or wants a new and bigger pay packet, yet I’m wrong? really? I think not.

I don’t know what you’re trying to get at because the reason was and still is exactly the same, I’ve never hidden anything and never will because there’s nothing to hide. My post history is there just like everybody else’s for the world to see. Personal circumstances at the time may have made it even more sickening to me that someone/anyone would lie about a deceased relative but then again my family and being a decent person means more to me than football which it clearly doesn’t to you so I can stand by my words and feelings.

At the end of the day you’re trying to defend a liar, a drink driver and and a man who has tried every possible way to leave the club you’re a fan of because he can kick a ball only when he can be arsed or wants a new and bigger pay packet, yet I’m wrong? really? I think not.

Yaya Toure has rejected a £430,000-a-week offer from the Chinese Super League to stay at Manchester City.

Toure, who turned down a £520,000-a-week package from Jiangsu Suning 12 months ago, would have earned £22.5million-a-year from the unnamed club.

Must be a lie because you said highlighted...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.