Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

I fully appreciate his contribution to our club,there isnt a prayer we would have been where we are without his presence,i just don't feel any affinity towards the man.

The fact he was ever allowed out of his box and was subsequently backed by Yaya himself is partially why this thread is so divisive and why so many people dislike/hate him.

Hate is too strong a word. Some people need to wake up. He never gets booed at the stadium and always gets a great reception. Any detractors are in the minority. He deserves what Zab got. An all time City great.

The fact he was ever allowed out of his box and was subsequently backed by Yaya himself is partially why this thread is so divisive and why so many people dislike/hate him.
Your in the minority that hate him for a reason only you know, what was it again cake gate at a bad time in your life you told karren as i recall..

The booing when he is subbed is deafening at times...

He is and always will be a legend at the club despite your bitterness towards him..

Toure at times grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and won it on his own. A true recent legend, up there with Zaba, Hart, Kompany, Silva and Aguero. Deserves a decent send off and hopefully that's what he'll get. Goes without saying his agent is a cûnt

Love him for his fa cup goal obviously, but don't really feel anything towards him like aguero, zaba, silva etc.
He's not a child, he knew what his agent was doing. I see it as like splitting up with a girl who was amazing in bed but a fucking knobhead

It would be absurd if we didn't.

Based on his performances in the 2011 FA Cup SF and final alone, he deserves it.

Hate is too strong a word. Some people need to wake up. He never gets booed at the stadium and always gets a great reception. Any detractors are in the minority. He deserves what Zab got. An all time City great.

That’s a naive comment, of course no one will boo him at the ground as it doesn’t help anyone. I’d boo him myself but I’m as lazy as he is and can’t be arsed anymore.

Your in the minority that hate him for a reason only you know, what was it again cake gate at a bad time in your life you told karren as i recall..

The booing when he is subbed is deafening at times...

He is and always will be a legend at the club despite your bitterness towards him..

There’s a good few on here making the same points and a good few City fans who go to games who feel the same, they’re not vocal about it because there’s no point in disrupting the team but it doesn’t mean it’s not there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.