Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
really dont see the sense in playing KDB in a 4th round FA Cup game against a championship team , he will be vital to our next dozen games when consolidating our title lead , winning the League Cup and progressing in europe , quite sure we have enough to beat Cardiff with Gundy and Bernardo settling in , would give Kev a well deserved weekend off.

What a player and man. A perfect professional and role model for kids and as close to the perfect midfielder as you're ever likely to see. Should be made club captain when Kompany retires.

Some Rag was asking me about my taking the piss out if Sanchez's wages when we're paying rs Bruyne £400k a week. Where the fuck has that number came from, as I didn't see it quoted, or was it the Daily Star?

The sun with some bollocks....saying that kdb may miss world cup due to burn out chasing quadruple with us

The sun with some bollocks....saying that kdb may miss world cup due to burn out chasing quadruple with us

And yet pep says kev is the one insisting he plays all the time.... if he’s afraid of burnout he could ask for a rest and Pep would oblige him/manage his games.
I suspect bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.