Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Your usual charming self there, what's wrong with his post? Perhaps you were too busy trying to find the apostrophe/capitals key on your keyboard to notice them almost scoring with that fizzing shot just over the bar and a couple of near things during that spell?

I have no reason to be charming and i have every reason to tell it as i saw it.

Problem with that?

Tough, but nice of you to try putting me in my place lol

edit. In a past life have a took a dump on your lawn or something because you really do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me?

Dean Saunders on Talkshite actually advocating "leaving one on an opponent" then fast backtracking.

The comment by the BBC co-commentator made me laugh "chasing paper bags in the park"

Thought Bernardo Silva was excellent when given license to roam, a glimpse of the future i think. I don't think him being stuck on the wing does him or the team any favours, although i know it's kind of necessary given our lack of wide options.
This. Spot on had a great game.

Thought Bernardo Silva was excellent when given license to roam, a glimpse of the future i think. I don't think him being stuck on the wing does him or the team any favours, although i know it's kind of necessary given our lack of wide options.

Completely agree, looks a different player in a free role.

If you look at the challenges our players have faced over the last couple of months, we are really lucky not to have lost at least one player for the season. But we can't possibly continue that luck if it is allowed to happen without sanction.

If the same thing had happened to the rags, under Ferguson, it would be the main topic of conversation every weekend, with replays shown.

Pep needs to keep on about it.

What could have been a tricky game was well managed and superbly controlled
As everyone has said, horrendous officiating out there today, offering players no protection or consistency in his decision making.
Raheem should have been walking away with the match ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.