Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost certainly going to miss game(s) in all 4 competitions. Thanks FA, thanks mason, for your help with our pursuit of an unprecedented quadruple

He needs to put some dock leaves on it and wrap it up in a bandage.
This one is for our older viewers.
my mum used to get some stuff that looked like tea leaves and soak our sprains in that, no idea what it was, probably witchcraft.Worked though.

Let's wait and see, the usual clutch of 'end of the world is nigh' and WUMs with tales of their own personal injuries which lasted for six months are out in force as usual.

It's time to toss out that rule that says 'if the ref sees it', then no further action can be taken. That was a leg breaker, and the coward deserves the book thrown at him.

*Apart from if it's Ben Thatcher

(It was bad what he did, but to rip their own rule book up for a one off incident is a joke, and unnecessary as the club had already banned him)

Last edited:
Let's wait and see, the usual clutch of 'end of the world is nigh' and WUMs with tales of their own personal injuries which lasted for six months are out in force as usual.
Hopefully you are right , he ain’t playing for the local pub team when a cold sponge , fag and being told to run it off was the order of the day

my mum used to get some stuff that looked like tea leaves and soak our sprains in that, no idea what it was, probably witchcraft.Worked though.
My dad always did that, I got the odd ankle strain as a kid playing footy and although it didn't heal 100% it certainly made the difference. These voodoo dads , you just don't see them anymore.

I’m clutching at straws here but with the Jesus, Mendy and De Bruyne injuries a few players were tweeting speedy recovery and good luck messages. I’ve not seen any of the players do that this time with Sane so fingers crossed that’s an indication it’s not that serious .

My guess hell miss one game maybe two. Club could initially talking a longer stay off to maximise attention on blatant fouling. If I'm right the rest won't do Leroy any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.