Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a doctor but according to the picture my fear is sprain ankle and damage to the ankle ligaments. I suffered from a similar injury when I played soccer and that's more than two weeks away. 4-6 weeks at least, hoping I'm wrong
Didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. But I've had similar sprains. They tend to take more than 2 weeks :(

This is how the 3 leaders representing the teams and FA view the game of football:

Pep : "Players are artists..."

Warnock : "Ha Ha...this is England... we let cowardly thugs let loose to take out foreign players"

Mason : "huh - I was just doing my job to let them injure the foreign players..."
Didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. But I've had similar sprains. They tend to take more than 2 weeks :(

I think we can manage until we have that Arsenal-Arsenal-Chelsea fixtures, all in a week. I hope he is back by then which is almost 4 weeks.

It's time to toss out that rule that says 'if the ref sees it', then no further action can be taken. That was a leg breaker, and the coward deserves the book thrown at him.

Is there any confirmation he is actually injured? I think he will be fine after a couple of days rest.

Horrific challenge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.