January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said he's all brawn and no brains, I proved you wrong. He doesn't have to do it ten times to show that he has nous, that would just be consistency as opposed to lacking it.
You gave me a one off and said it disproved my opinion, give me consistency.

You gave me a one off and said it disproved my opinion, give me consistency.

s'not what you originally commented. You can't keep changing the goal-posts arbitrarily and expect it to reinforce your initial view. We'll get to stage 4 of this and you'll be asking me to prove a genetic link to Messi.

s'not what you originally commented. You can't keep changing the goal-posts arbitrarily and expect it to reinforce your initial view. We'll get to stage 4 of this and you'll be asking me to prove a genetic link to Messi.
I said he's all brawn and no brain, you posted a video of about twenty seconds of a match. Congratulations mate, you win, I can't compete with someone that looks at twenty seconds of a player and rates them.

I said he's all brawn and no brain, you posted a video of about twenty seconds of a match. Congratulations mate, you win, I can't compete with someone that looks at twenty seconds of a player and rates them.

That's just what you want it to say. I just noted that has clearly has the nous by improvising cleverly for that goal, thus showing he's not all brawn and no brain. Nothing more. You can add all you want to it but your fundamental point is evidently not true.

That's just what you want it to say. I just noted that has clearly has the nous by improvising cleverly for that goal, thus showing he's not all brawn and no brain. Nothing more. You can add all you want to it but your fundamental point is evidently not true.
How many full matches have you watched him play this season?

So possible reports that the move for Fred is on hold and we are targeting a winger/striker and some suggesting zaha,just wondering if redmond at Southampton could be an option...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.